Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming French language Document Review opportunity that is expected to start off on January 7th. Please see details below - and don't delay so you won't miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start: January 7th 2019
• Expected Duration: 2-3 weeks
• Bar Requirement: licensed in any state- active and in good standing
• Hour requirement: 40 hours a week minimum
• Pay: $50/hr
• Location: Special Counsel location at 20006
• Required Experience: document review experience is preferred, MUST be fluent in French, If you are not
ALTA tested in the French language we can provide one
If you'd like to be considered for this upcoming French Language eDiscovery project in Washington, DC don't delay!
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!