Learn Anti-Money Laundering!! Robert Half Legal is seeking a candidates for a long term contract with a large international bank in DC working on AML Compliance Matters. This is a great opportunity for recent grads to gain compliance experience or for experienced AML professionals to showcase their talents! Pay will depend on experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Please find details below and if interested, respond with your resume in Word format.
Junior Level AML Investigator
• AML experience preferred, but not required.
• Candidates with other financial services compliance roles, audit, or discovery also work well.
• Larger bank experience
• Relevant education experience
• Solid Writing/communication skills
• Advanced technology skills (Excel)
• Flexibility to work with rapidly changing priorities.
• Experience working with big data or on large volume document review strongly preferred.
• Hours will be 40 per week with a possibility for OT to those who are designated based on their work product after the first month
• The specifics of this engagement include the performance of end to end AML investigation reviews. This encompasses performing internal searches of client systems (upwards of 15-20 bank systems), open source media searches, negative news checks, transactional reviews, completion of AML Disposition template and where necessary drafting of SAR Narrative. This will include being able to manipulate data in excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, filtering, etc).
• Start date: October 23rd
• Interviews will be held next Wednesday and Thursday at our office in DC
• Location: onsite at our project space in Farragut Square
• Duration expected through 1/31, with a possibility to extend through some time in February
• Pay: $25 for Junior level roles; $42 for roles requiring prior AML experience