Tower Legal has an immediate opening for an experienced legal recruiter!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Recruit qualified temporary attorneys and paralegals through online and print media job postings, by contacting law schools, colleges, Bar associations, embassy's, etc., and attending job fairs.
2. Review resumes for qualified candidates.
3. Pre-screen candidates to evaluate availability, skills, work history, education, professional licenses, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
4. Review employment applications to make sure all required information has been given (references, convictions, I-9 forms, etc.).
5. On occasion, perform reference and background checks on applicants including education and Bar verifications.
6. Maintain records of resumes, applicant flow, and employee selection.
7. Enter, update, and retrieve applicant information in Erecruit and Estaff.
8. When applicable, schedule language tests for applicants.
1. Review job orders and match qualified applicants with job requirements.
2. Contact qualified candidates and communicate job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, job duration, work schedules, working conditions, and policies & procedures.
3. Thoroughly screen candidates to make sure that the candidate is committed to the job and is able to meet the client's expectation.
4. Work with candidates to complete conflict forms, when applicable.
5. Review resume ensuring that it is free of errors, it is current, and contains the skills and qualifications for the position he or she is being submitted for.
6. Refer qualified applicants to sales person, client services representative or client. (Communicate if no one has been identified.)
7. Contact candidates to let them know if they were selected or not.
8. Input compensation information into database and close out the job
9. Participate in candidate orientations and/or distribute paperwork, if applicable.
1. Act as a liaison between company and clients.
2. Respond promptly to client requests and questions regarding staffing needs and account information.
3. Strive to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction with the company and its candidates.
4. Take a complete job request from clients. Enter into the system & communicate with all involved (sales person, recruiting team, Operations, etc.).
5. Quality control the candidates - Speak with candidates to ensure that he/she understands the job and can commit.
6. Send resume and any supporting documentation (ex - conflict forms) to client and answer any questions.
7. Contact client about unsigned time sheets.
8. Troubleshoot and resolve client and candidate issues.
9. Communicate and document client feedback regarding candidate's job performance; enter information into candidate files.
10. Attend client lunches and meetings.
1. Check-in with candidate(s) at the end of the assignment's first day and periodically thereafter to see how the assignment is going.
2. Visit candidates including occasional check delivery or lunch.
3. Respond to inquiries regarding company and client policies, procedures, and programs.
4. Other duties may be assigned.
2. At least 6 months of recruiting experience
If you (or someone you know) are interested please submit your resume ASAP and if qualified, we will reach out to schedule next steps.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers