Solomon Page is staffing a project that will be starting ASAP for an experienced Mandarin Document Review Attorney. This project will start REMOTELY but could transition to in-office at some point in the future (TBD).
QR Code Link to This Post
Location - Remote - Must have a home workspace, a reliable internet connection and the ability to maintain confidentiality. We will provide the computer.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Long term
Rate: $65/hr and 1.5x for OT (none at this time)
- Must be admitted to practice law and be an active member of the Bar in good standing
- Mandarin fluency and must take an ALTA test for Solomon Page to have on file
- Experience with electronic document review is required.
- Experience with Relativity is strongly preferred
- Please note that it is not permissible to work on multiple projects concurrently as this is a full-time project
To be considered, include any schedule restrictions or out of office plans that you have over the next few months. Please send your resume as an MS WORD document to Jeni Szwajder Atlan at email@example.com and kindly refer to the "June Mandarin Review" in the subject line of your email.