Exciting opportunity to work as a Trademark Coordinator at a top-level IP firm.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position is remote now and will be re-evaluated in 2021.
As a Trademark Coordinator you will assist with coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Trademark Department, mentoring newly hired paralegals; and reporting the status of the above activities to the Trademark Manager.
To be qualified, you must have expertise in both foreign and domestic trademark matters, with at least five years’ experience managing domestic and international trademark portfolios. You should also be proficient in filings via the USPTO’s TEAS filing system and comfortable working and corresponding with foreign counsel.
· Manage international portfolios for a portion of department’s clients, including instructing new applications and renewals, and preparation of all necessary documents
· Work with and mentor entry-level paralegals
· Monitor external foreign trademark docket
· Organize international filing and assignment projects
· Run cost estimate charts for international assignment and filing projects
· Run special client charts
· Monitor and evaluate workflow processes and procedures and provide recommendations to improve efficiency to the Trademark Manager
· Designated back-up to Trademark Manager
The Trademark Coordinator will also perform the duties of a trademark paralegal:
· Draft routine correspondence and prepare documents and forms for attorney’s review
· Prepare filings and reporting letters
· Prepare client billing
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Paralegal certificate preferred
· 5 years' experience in international and domestic trademark prosecution