QR Code Link to This Post
As one of the nations largest legal staffing providers, Hire Counsel is seeking experienced Document Management Analysts who are interested in a career supporting the Federal Government to provide clerical, administrative and receptionist support at two U.S. Attorney offices in DC.Security clearance is required and successful applicants must be willing to apply for clearance through the sub-contractor. This process can take several months.
- Anticipated start date: As soon as a clearance application is complete
- Estimated duration: Long Term
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: DC
- Pay rate: $16.49 + $4.54 H&W
The position will work on the following tasks with others as needed:
- Filing, retrieving, and copying case file materials;
- creating witness binders; preparing deposition and trial exhibits; entering data on-line to case files and other databases;
- proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files;
- retrieving and blowing back documents from microfilm and digital image media;
- tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents;
- filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress; and performing quality control on the work of peers in all of these areas.
- Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other document collection related activities, including document screening, and labeling of files to be scanned.
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; and conducting database searches.
- Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
Why work with Hire Counsel?
Hire Counsel works exclusively with the legal sector and is recognized as a national leader in legal staffing. With over 32 years of experience, we are proud to have been recognized with these 2018 industry awards:
- Best Legal Staffing Provider USA (CV Magazine)
- Best Staffing Providers for Legal/Litigation Staffing (The Recorder)
- Best of Legal Recruiters (Corporate Counsel)
- Best Professional Recruiting Firms (Forbes)
- Best Executive Recruiting Firms (Forbes)
- 100 Leading Legal Consultants and Strategists (Lawdragon)
For more information about our benefits and opportunities, visit www.hirecounsel.com