QR Code Link to This Post
Washington, DC - Supervisory Clerical
As one of the nations largest legal staffing providers, Hire Counsel is seeking experienced Clerical Specialists who are interested in a career supporting the Federal Government in DC.Security clearance is required and successful applicants must be willing to apply for clearance through the sub-contractor. This process can take several months.
- Anticipated start date: As soon as a clearance application is complete
- Estimated duration: Long Term
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Washington, DC
- Pay rate: $28.50 + $4.54 H&W
The position will work on the following tasks with others as needed:
- Directs and supervises clerical staff in performing support functions such as photocopying, courier/delivery services, document retrieval, faxing information, etc.
- Performs quality control and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables.
- Tracks progress of all clerical activities and reports status to appropriate Contractor manager.
- Arranges routine and emergency service and maintenance of office equipment.
- Oversees the organization and maintenance of correspondence files.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly. Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
Why work with Hire Counsel?
Hire Counsel works exclusively with the legal sector and is recognized as a national leader in legal staffing. With over 32 years of experience, we are proud to have been recognized with these 2018 industry awards:
- Best Legal Staffing Provider USA (CV Magazine)
- Best Staffing Providers for Legal/Litigation Staffing (The Recorder)
- Best of Legal Recruiters (Corporate Counsel)
- Best Professional Recruiting Firms (Forbes)
- Best Executive Recruiting Firms (Forbes)
- 100 Leading Legal Consultants and Strategists (Lawdragon)
For more information about our benefits and opportunities, visit www.hirecounsel.com
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 33767 when responding to this ad.