QR Code Link to This Post
I am a Yale Law School and Harvard college graduate with more than 10 years of experience litigating cases in federal and state courts. In addition to clerking for two years for a federal judge, I have argued cases in the Second, Third, and Seventh Circuits, the New Jersey Supreme Court, and in trial courts in Illinois, New York and New Jersey. I have published in the Yale Law Journal, Salon, the Washington Quarterly, and have several book chapters.
I work with other attorneys and provide direct representation to individual clients. I can help with:
* General legal research and writing (including complaints, motion practice, and appeals)
* Discrimination claims
* Contract Disputes
* Family law
* Business law and securities claims
* Employment disputes (both defense and plaintiff-side)
* Freedom of Information Act requests
* Criminal appeals and habeas
* Any claims involving violations of your constitutional rights
My rates range from $175/hr - $300 per hour, depending on the project.