I provide consulting in these main subjects (University-level,
QR Code Link to This Post
both Undergraduate-level and Graduate-level):
Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, SPSS, R,
SAS, Economics, Accounting, Microsoft Excel,
Data Analytics, BioStatistics, BioInformatics,
Econometrics I / II / III, Statistical Research Methods I / II / III,
Master Thesis Assistance/Advisory/Research,
Doctoral Dissertation Assistance/Advisory/Research.
I mainly tutor active College/University Students and
professionals who are currently working in their fields.
They include traditional (18 ~ 30 year olds), and non-traditional
(31 ~ 60+ year olds) age groups pursuing Masters, PhD,
professionals, or those pursuing professional licensures.
I know most of you are busy and have hectic lives:
So I'll do my best to accommodate your schedule.
Statistics & Research (STAT):
* All levels of Statistics (Undergraduate & Graduate)
* Statistics Software: SPSS, eViews, Minitab, Microsoft Excel, and others.
* Descriptive statistics (mean, median, variance)
Confidence intervals for the mean, t-tests, z-tests
* Decision Support Systems (linear programming for MBAs)
* Hypothesis tests, Regression, Bio-Stats
Distributions (Normal, Binomial, Exponential, Poisson),
Main effects and interactions (Factorial designs),
Repeated-measures analysis of variance (RM-ANOVA)
Business Statistics, Social Statistics, Elementary Statistics,
Statistics for Social Science, Biostatistics, Econometrics.
* Linear Programming, Quantitative decision analysis,
Management Science, Finite math
* Bio-Statistics for Nursing, and Medical Fields.
* Bio-Informatics in medical fields.
* Research Analysis
* Business Finance, Corporate Finance,
* Futures, Risks, Options, Insurance/ Real Estate Finance,
* Financial Management, Risk Management, Securities Analysis
* All levels of Economics (Undergraduate & Graduate).
* Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, International Economics,
Urban Economics, Health Economics, Public Finance.
* Econometrics I/II/III
* Linear Regression (Econometrics I),
* Time-Series Regression (Econometrics II), and
* Panel Data Analysis (Econometrics III)
* ALL levels of Mathematics (Undergraduate & Graduate)
* K-12 and University-level subjects.
* Calculus, Multi-variable, Proofs, Algebra, Geometry,
General Mathematics, Differential Equations,
* High School Mathematics:
Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus,
Calculus, Advanced Calculus, Discrete Math
* Fundamental Mathematics, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II,
* Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, Advanced Calculus.
* Advanced Engineering Mathematics, and Physics
Common Statistical Methods Services that I provide:
* Paired T-test
* Chi-Square Test
* Repeated Measures ANOVA
* Factor Analysis
* Cluster Analysis
* Linear Regression
* Logistic Regression
* Mann-Whitney Test
* Kruskal-Wallis Test
* Wilcoxon Signed-Ranks Test
* McNemar's Test
* Friedman's Test
* Non-Parametric Tests
* Survival Analysis
* Linear Programming
Email or send text message to two-four-zero-705-6224