Hello, my name is Allen Rabinovich and I am the founder of Allen Mentoring. I started this organization in 2013 to help close the gap between school quality and school expectations. I ama product of the NYC public school system (PS 180-> IS 240 -> Stuyvesant HS), so I know that sometimes you get a good teacher and sometimes you get a dud. The state and AP exams don't change to cater to your teacher.
QR Code Link to This Post
I wanted to fix that by offering the highest quality tutoring I possibly could. That's why I don't have 50 employees and 3,000 students. I give every one of my students the same attention that I expect to be given to my own children.
- Before you commit, we can jump on the phone or Skype to discuss your child's needs and draft a plan of action. This is completely free of charge.
How I Work
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, I have moved all of my students to online tutoring.
- I've tutored online since 2014, so my studio contains a state-of-the-art microphone, camera, and drawing pad to make the session as effective as in-person.
- Common Core Math (Grades 3-8)
- Algebra I/II State Exams
- Living Environment State Exams and AP Biology
- Chemistry/Physical Setting State Exams and AP Chemistry
I haven't changed my pricing in years, and I don't expect to any time soon.
- For 1-on-1 tutoring: $95/hour
- Group tutoring: 2 students $80/hour; 3 students $70/hour; 4+ students $60/hour (per student)
- No contracts or commitment. Cancel any time if you're unhappy.
- Stuyvesant HS Alum - 800 on SAT Math (I swear!)
- Undergrad degree in Molecular and Cell Biology with Honors at University of Connecticut
- Masters degree from Columbia University's Teachers College
- Have tutored over 250 students from K-12
How to Contact Me
- You can reply directly to this posting and we'll set up the free consultation.
- Google my company and check out the website for more info.