French Tutor & Lessons - Non-profits | State Dep | USAID | World Bank (Foggy Bottom)
QR Code Link to This Post
Bonjour! I have extensive experience in tutoring French and have experience working with all levels. I'm fully fluent in English and French, and worked for a French company for many years.
If you're based at an international-focused non-profit or organization (State Department, USAID, World Bank, IDB, IMF or any others) I have worked students with official documents, mission preparation, and regular conversation help with.
For students or others, I'm happy to explore putting together a curriculum to improve your French. Please see below for a list of topics we could work on.
At this time when many are working from home, it's a good time to improve your language skills and add some learning to your daily schedule. I'm flexible to work with different video and audio platforms for class (Skype, Zoom, and others too).
The cost is $35 / hour. Payment can be by Venmo, Paypal or Zelle. Please email for more information and to schedule a free 30 minute trial class over Skype or another virtual connection platform.
In addition to conversations and vocabulary, here is a list of grammar topics we can cover:
2. Phonetic Transcription
3. The Two Varieties of 'H' in French
6. Division into Syllables
8. Accents and the Cedilla
11. Register and Medium
12. The Noun Phrase (articles, gender and plurals, adjectives, pronouns, demonstrative determiners and pronouns, relative pronouns)
13. Verbs (conjunctions, moods and tenses, avoir, etre, -er, -ir, -re verbs, irregular verbs, the passive, negative and interrogative conjugations, imperfect, pluperfect, future, condition, infinitive, present participle, past participle. the subjunctive, use of que with verbs)
14. Adverbs, prepositions and conjunctions
15. Regular conversation sessions
Merci et bonne journée :)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers