I am a private tutor with four degrees from MIT in physics and electrical engineering and a recipient of the Goodwin Medal, MIT's highest award for excellence in teaching by a graduate student.
QR Code Link to This Post
I have over 15 years of university teaching and private tutoring experience, with students ranging from high school and college through mid-career adults going back to graduate/professional school. Many students rated me as one of the best teachers of any subject they've had. References are available upon request.
Both one-on-one and group tutoring are welcomed.
SubjectsI have experience teaching the following subjects:
- Math: SAT/AP/GRE/GMAT/AMC, competition math training, calculus, statistics, probability, linear algebra, and differential equations
- Physics: SAT/AP/MCAT, mechanics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, and waves
- Engineering: signal processing, analog and digital circuits, semiconductor electronics, and control theory
- Economics: microeconomics, macroeconomics, and econometrics
- Skype, Zoom, or other remote online platform
- Rates depend on the subject, length/frequency of sessions, and whether one-on-one or group tutoring; please inquire
- First session is always free of charge