QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Heather Brown and here's a bit about me:
- I have 10+ years of teaching experience.
- I have a Master's in TESOL from a top graduate program.
- I am TEFL certified.
- I have taught English abroad in Europe.
- I have travelled to 15+ countries.
- I have learned a second language and speak it fluently.
- I own & operate World English Tutor, LLC with passion and commitment to the success of each client.
Let's work together to improve your speaking, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more!
Classes are held online via Skype, Zoom or Google Hangout for $45/hour.
What does the $45/hr cover?
- Lesson & homework preparation
- Instructional time + note taking on area(s) of improvement
- Materials used in class
- Grading of all assignments
Why should you work with me?
- Every lesson is prepared ahead of time and shared with you via your personal Google Doc.
- I create my own worksheets + practice material that are specifically designed to address your needs.
- Even though you're working online, every class is engaging and fun and designed to keep you talking!
- Your first class is FREE and allows me to evaluate your specific needs so that we can improve on your language skills in a strategic and methodical way.
Sojeong (South Korea):
"I love my tutor's teaching style. My Session Notes couldn't be more reflective of my daily conversation. The contents she prepares for me are not something I have lever earned before. She knows how to improve my proficiency efficiently as well as my weaknesses. My coworkers told me that they were surprised at my great improvements!"
"Heather is one of the most professional tutors I have ever studied with. She is a good listener, and able to figure out your weakness as well as strengths."
"I already knew during our first lesson that she would be the best English teacher I've ever had. I really enjoy my lessons with Heather and am impressed by the fact that she knows exactly where my weaknesses lie and which points I still have to improve."
"I've been studying with Heather for nearly 3 months and now I can easily communicate with everyone. Heather is a professional, experienced and she knows what you need."
"I learned a lot from her Heather in order to greatly improve myself not only in oral communication & writing but also in presentation delivery. She has professional knowledge in English training with amazing skills to effectively and efficiently help others become better. She is the best language tutor that I have met and known. I am glad and lucky to have her as my English tutor."
>> Visit my website for more information at www.wetutor.co OR respond to this posting to get started right away <<