compensation: Starting from $15/hr employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
PART TIME CODING ASSISTANT/MEDIA RESEARCHER (15-20hrs/week)
UNICEPTA USA is looking for a Part Time Coding Assistant/Media Researcher at its growing Washington, DC office. This position is ideal for someone looking for additional part-time work. This position is NOT full-time. We offer flexible scheduling at and are looking for 15 to 20 hours per week. Aside from initial training, the work for this position is done entirely remotely/telework. Must be able to provide at least 15 hours per week (holidays, vacation, etc. excepted).
UNICEPTA is a leading, fast-growing global media agency specializing in strategic media monitoring, media analysis, and social media monitoring. We currently employ over 700 people worldwide.
UNICEPTA prepares highly relevant digests of print, online, broadcast and social media, quickly and professionally. In addition we provide customers with objective and strategically targeted media analyses. With a total of nine regional offices in Germany and locations in cities including Shanghai, Washington and Krakow, we are a reliable, quality-focused partner for our customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The part time coding assistant will analyze the content of English-language media clips (print, online, TV and radio) and enter details into a database program using a prescribed categorization system.
- Responsible for quickly and accurately analyzing media coverage, specifically identifying key topics, messages, companies mentioned, and the overall tone of articles.
- Entering these details into a database program using a set methodology and categorization system
- Provide additional research help as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or least two years completed at an accredited university.
- Degree in communications, media relations, measurement/research/data or related fields a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- General knowledge of business, economic, and political topics as reflected in international media.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and oral communications skills, an excellent attention to detail, and be able to meet strict deadlines. This ideal candidate would also be able to quickly read and accurately digest news items from a variety of sources on wide ranging topics.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include "Part Time Coding Assistant" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers