compensation: Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A fast-paced and rapidly growing DC based law firm is seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist with expertise in SEO and other forms of digital marketing, including social media management, to join our team. Prior experience marketing law firms is a plus, although not a requirement. The main goal of the Marketing Specialist is to analyze and execute firm marketing efforts to secure new clients/business while staying on message and developing the firm’s brand.
• Plan and execute all marketing campaigns to include print and digital media.
• Daily compilation of media pitches, hits, reviews/testimonials
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Design, build, and maintain firm’s social media presence
• Work with attorneys and professional staff to develop blogs and website content
• Identify press and media opportunities through evolving issues
• Develop content for dissemination via press releases
• Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on latest media trends
• Prepare clients and attorneys for media interviews
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with media
• Liaise with vendors on website development
• Manage PPC campaigns and website content creation/updates; analyze same
• Develop and implement professional marketing strategies for firm leadership
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights while brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
• Assist with the planning and execution of the firm’s sponsorships, conferences, webinars, client events, and coalition functions.
● Conduct online and database research on potential clients, competitors and legal industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Passion for building and maintaining great website content
• Google Analytics- Reporting/Google AdWords- PPC
• Content management and understanding of SEO
• Familiarity with Word Press and social media platforms for business
• Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task in results driven environment
• The ability to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects and with internal staff and outside partners/vendors in a fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION: Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.
The firm’s benefits include:
• One week of sick leave, plus two weeks of annual leave with additional time allotted based on tenure
• All federal holidays off (except for Veteran’s Day, which we work in lieu of the Friday after Thanksgiving), in addition to the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• Allowance for flexi-place, flexible schedule, and telework
• $200/month toward a medical/dental insurance plan
• Short term disability insurance, which allows for 11 weeks of paid family leave (which can be supplemented through AFLAC)
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts for childcare and allowed medical expenses
• Metro/gym subsidies
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Interested candidates should forward their cover letter, resume, and writing sample. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers