favorite this postEntry-Level Marketing Assistant for Intellectual Property Law Firm (DC)hide this posting
compensation: Negotiable based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For well over a century, Fish & Richardson has been winning cases worth billions in controversy - often by making new law - for the world's most innovative and influential technology leaders. Join Fish's Washington D.C. team in our fast-paced Marketing Department as a Marketing Assistant for the Transactional Practices (Patent, Trademark and Copyright, and Regulatory).
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Support Director of Business Development & Marketing with industry and geographic initiatives, supporting and tracking attorney-client follow-up process and managing/updating target lists.
- Coordinate and compile responses to national and regional legal-service provider surveys.
- Manage specific local events as directed and work with Marketing Coordinator to coordinate and track event and seminar follow-up activities.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Working knowledge of marketing and client services as normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a closely related field, or the equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize numerous tasks, follow deadlines, and complete them under time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and acute attention to detail.
Fish has been named the #1 patent litigation firm in the U.S. for 13 consecutive years, handling nearly three times as many cases as its nearest competitor. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives.
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers