We are a unique educational staffing firm in need of a Part-time Administrative/Social Media Assistant to provide administrative and operational support to our Executive Director ASAP. Candidate will be responsible for the administration and marketing objectives, with a detailed follow through approach. We are looking for an effective candidate, with a high level of drive and passion to grow and learn.
• Manages the daily administration and coordination of the Program
• Maintains correspondence by phone, emails as well as inquiries with excellent service
• Support the office with the development and design of event flyers, brochures, newsletters, and other marketing collateral as necessary
• Manage the social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Create and manage weekly blogs to promote the company
• Recruits, screens and interview candidates on regular basis
• Builds and maintains relationships with clients and prospects
• Manages daily/weekly reporting procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree required
• Responsible with a detailed follow through approach with no hand holding
• Proactive approach to the role and responsibilities of the job
• Administrative experience in data collection and organization
• Fluent across social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Blogs
• A keen sense of digital and offline trends in the children's and family space
• Detail oriented and highly organized
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers