QR Code Link to This Post
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Web Marketing Associate Specialist.
Do you want to help create a future where people and nature thrive? Are you interested in a job where you can directly see how your work supports inspiring donors to help WWF fulfill its mission? We are looking for an individual who has a combination of experience, commitment to quality, hard technical skills for updating and writing code, and an interest in marketing and analytics. Collaborating with marketing experts and web developers, the Web Marketing Associate Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting, managing, and executing digital fundraising touchpoints including online infrastructure, donation forms, emails, content, and programs that drive donor support. This role is pivotal in championing and developing innovative marketing approaches and ensuring high-quality campaign standards, with the goals of increased donor engagement, conversion rates, and revenue. It's rewarding work with a clear vision, amazing team, and remote option.
- Builds and maintains donation forms, related online infrastructure, and other assets, such as thank-you emails, web pages, and surveys, to support digital fundraising and other teams, ensuring quality standards are maintained and best practices are followed.
- Performs a wide variety of production-related and project-management tasks for email marketing, including building, modifying, optimizing, deploying, and tracking results, using proper HTML coding.
- Performs thorough quality assurance on all email, donation forms, web pages, and other work products related to campaign production.
- Supports the planning, execution, and analysis of marketing efforts, including developing tests and suggesting/implementing optimization strategies to improve email and donation form performance.
- Provides regular data analysis of email and fundraising performance, sharing results with the team and making recommendations for future optimization.
- Coordinates with internal teams, such as the web and apps team, to plan and implement all necessary production activities, and any other tasks as needed, to ensure projects are launched successfully and in accordance with standards, timelines, and deadlines.
- Works with colleagues in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Plays an active role on the larger Marketing and Membership team – participating in team meetings and initiatives – and engages with emerging technologies/industry trends, exploring, researching, and offering ideas and innovation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of digital marketing, website development, or related experience required.
- Experience troubleshooting and quality assurance testing web pages, including forms.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use digital marketing tools and technologies to send emails and build donation forms with a major email marketing platform such as Blackbaud Luminate Online preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including proficiency in Outlook and an ability to crunch numbers in Excel and draw insights from the results.
- Familiarity with Photoshop preferred.
- Ability to prioritize time independently and balance multiple tasks to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work.
- Strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Proven track record to successfully pick up new skills on the job, including learning new technologies.
- Successful experience and interest in working independently, proactively, and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, creativity, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to solve problems through research, consultation, and testing.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22006
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.