QR Code Link to This Post
Passionate about advertising via social media?
Ready to become more Optimistic?
As a Social Ads Strategist, your main role is to craft paid advertising strategies to help our clients achieve paid social media advertising success. You’ll work alongside the rest of the Social Media Department on both internal and external projects. Within the department, you’ll be collaborating with our Strategists, Associates, and Specialists (paid interns) via both crafting holistic strategies across organic/paid, as well as sharing your expertise to improve everyone’s knowledge for your field. Outside of social, you’ll be collaborating with our design, SEO/content, and paid search teams.
We are looking for an individual based in New Orleans, Atlanta, or Washington, DC, although we do offer flexible workplace options after your first month so you can work from home or in-office based on your day’s tasks.
If you’re looking for a place to grow where your work (and you) will be appreciated and rewarded, you’ll find a home at Online Optimism.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- 65% Social ads management, including campaign creation, optimization, reporting, analysis, and more.
- 25% Account executive duties.
- 5% Collaborating with organic social media accounts.
- 5% Optimizing the department.
What You Need to Apply:
- 2-5 years of paid social media advertising experience, for accounts with at least $1,000 / month advertising budget
- Significant experience within the Facebook Business Manager
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
In Addition, We’re Looking for Applicants Who Have:
- Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Experience working on TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest’s ad platform
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Previously worked SproutSocial, or other social media management tools
What’s It Like to Be an Optimist?
As a full-time employee, you’ll receive all the benefits that a career at Online Optimism gets you. They’re fully detailed on our Careers page, but an overview is below:
- Annual salary paid weekly.
- 28 paid days off per year: 15 days paid vacation + 13 holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave after your first year.
- Unlimited sick time.
- Tech stipend.
- 3 levels of Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance for employees and dependents, 50% covered by Online Optimism—no matter which plan you choose.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental Insurance for you and dependents, 50% covered by Online Optimism.
- Vision and Life Insurance, 100% covered by Online Optimism.
- Summer Fridays (which, at our agency, are 4 extra half-days you get over the summer).
- Simple IRA retirement plan, with 3% matching from Online Optimism.
- Casual dress code.
- Endless office snacks. We’re not just talking about fun-size candy bars, either. Kombucha, lox, Red Bull, Clif Bars, organic fruit freezer pops, guacamole…if it’s available at Costco, we’ll get it for you.
- Top-of-the-line computers to work on (in addition to our $30K annual software spend). We’ll get you the tech you need to do your job well.
- Flexible work hours: 8–4, 8:30–4:30, 9–5, or 10–6.
- We cover the cost of any networking groups or events related to your career or skills that you want to work on.
- A half-day on your birthday, as long as you wear a birthday hat. Tiaras are allowed.
- Lack of non-compete.