Oset 24.0 R Racing Edition Electric Trials Bike - $2400 (Chevy Chase)
Oset 24.0 Racing Edition
condition: good fuel: electric paint color: red transmission: automatic type: other
QR Code Link to This Post
Dirt bike? MX Bike? Trials Bike? Mountain bike?
There are a lot of terms ... but FUN sums it up the best!
This would fit a full grown man all the way down to a 10 yo youth. No joke!
I'm 48 and love riding it. My three teenage sons ride it and love it. EVEN MY 10 year old loves it. See pics.
The fully adjustable power delivery, means you can dial it down for the kids, and go all-out for the adults. And, it's 100% electric so no gas, no oil, no maintenance AND NO NOISE!
This is the ultimate versatile machine and appeals to a vast range of ages and riding interests. From youth and adult trials riders, mountain bikers, and parents following their youngsters to a pit bike, dirt bike and a back garden training machine. This bike suits so many and offers the maximum entertainment value.
- Lightweight 19” trials tyres front and rear, the reduced weight gives more power, more run time, and results in a taller, lighter bike more suited to trick riding.
- Suspension is set for teens and adults up to 90kg (198lbs).
- 20ah high output OSET lithium battery
- Adjustable full-length RST forks, DNM rear shock and Avid hydraulic brakes with a 180mm discs front and rear.
- The motor is a new 1400w OSET unit with hardened sprockets and strong chain.
- OSET controller - a high power unit and features the familiar 3-dial adjustability, so the power, speed and response are fully adjustable to suit the rider.
- Magnetic lanyard adds a level of safety and is competition legal.
- For adults and teenagers
- MSRP: $4399.00
Full price offer will get a few aftermarket parts AND $250 trials bike helmet.
Google Oset 24.0 Racing and you won't believe what these bikes are capable of ... truly amazing.
Parts and maintenance are a breeze.
I actually have two, but these won't last. Get one for yourself and one for your child/girlfriend.
Clearing them out to make space in garage for another motorcycle.
Local pick-up only. No games please.
I've got close to $4700 in, so $2400 is a GREAT price.
Try finding one that you can have shipped for under $5k.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers