QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively seeking experienced Install Tech for our large format digital print department. Ideal candidate must possess solid background in all aspects involving the installation of large format vinyl graphics and signage along with a positive attitude and strong hands on skill set.
We are a busy, growing Metropolitan Washington D.C. based digital wide format sign company with over 30 years of experience. We specialize in digital print graphics and signage. We design, manufacture and install a wide assortment of wide format signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology. Our products include direct print signage, banners, dimensional and ADA signs, vehicle wraps, wall murals, window graphics and more. Our clients are a cross section of the business community to include both large and small businesses and organizations both on a local and national level.
Qualifications and Duties
• The sign Installer position is responsible for the hands-on installation of non-electrical signage to include adhesive vinyl graphics, banners, rigid panel signs and wide format digital print graphics on windows, walls and vehicles both in-house and at customer locations throughout Washington Metro area.
• 2+ years' experience of directly related installation experience during which the knowledge, skills and abilities applicable to the position were demonstrated. Intermediate to advanced vinyl application skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to operate light hand tools, drills and saws.
• This position requires a valid and clean drivers' license.
Compensation and Benefits
• Very competitive compensation and benefits package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Paid Health Insurance