Do you love art? Do you love painting and sharing your creativity with others? Can you lead a class from expert to beginner levels? If so, then this job is for you!
Mangia DC Food Tours is seeking passionate painting instructors. Applicants must possess strong leadership abilities, excellent communication skills, a wonderful sense of humor, and an appreciation for their art. We’re looking for experienced painting instructors to teach our virtual Paint and Sip online experiences. We'll provide all the training and materials you'll need. Once you're up to speed and leading our classes, we think you'll find the experience fun and rewarding.
Positions are part-time. We will conduct ad hoc classes during the week year round . Training begins immediately. To learn more about what we do, please visit www.mangiadc.com.
- Only applicants living in or close to the Washington, DC area will be considered.
- Must have an appreciation for sharing art experiences with beginners.
- Background in creative arts: 2-5+ years (professional/college/high school) or is preferred.
- Self-employed individuals and/or flexible schedules preferred but not mandatory.
- Masters, MBA, or higher level education is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be available to conduct online virtual workshops.
- Applicants have availability for weekday and some Saturday and/or Sunday availability are preferred.
- Classes are an hour and generally run during the daytime but will work with your schedule.
- Our instructor lead on average once a week.
- Interviews have started and will continue for two weeks.
- Must be available to start in July.
Training conducted to help the instructor understand our processes and depends on your availability. Training is paid.
Once hired and trained, our art instructors will earn a competitive hourly wage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an email reply to this Craigslist ad with the following information:
1. A short explanation of why you'd make the perfect Mangia DC art instructor..
2. A resume and a description of your art teaching experience.
3. (Optional) A video introduction (as a website link).
4. Your week day and weekend availability (generally speaking).
5. An interesting fact about yourself!
6. Please note if you do not follow these directions, you may not be considered.
We will review all complete applications and contact applicants who are selected for an interview. Mangia DC Food Tours is an award winning food tour company in Washington, DC.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers