Process Operators Needed in Salisbury, MD! (Direct Hire) (Salisbury, MD)
compensation: $15/hr+ Depending on shift time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Kelly Services, Inc. is working with a prominent pharmaceutical company in Salisbury, MD to fill multiple Direct Hire Process Operator roles. Multiple shift times are available and pay rates will vary based on shift times, starting at $15/hr. Details for the openings are as follows:
• Operates production machinery and follows the procedures per both company & FDA requirements.
• Meets the requirements for use of manufacturing equipment and other commonly used equipment per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Properly uses all scales, printouts, zeroing, setting tares, and daily calibration verification per SOPs.
• Examines manufacturer Product ID Labels, Quality Control release tags, and Batch Production Record to verify issued/staged raw materials can be released for production.
• Proficient in (Master Clean/Surface clean) equipment cleaning.
• Follows and runs processes to meet the assigned schedule for the department.
• Check for document formula discrepancies.
• Assist in material inventory, ensuring accurate inventory records.
• Check all documents for accuracy. Completes documentation associated with manufacturing processes (e.g. batch record, protocols, and logbooks) with detail and accuracy.
• Maintains good housekeeping and keeps equipment clean in accordance with SOP’s.
• Communicates any discrepancies, inaccuracies, machine problems to supervisor.
Education and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent with proficiency in basic math skills (addition, subtraction, fractions, and measurements).
Industry Experience Required
• Minimum of one (1) experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred. Experience in a solid dosage manufacturing environment a plus.
• Basic or commonly used rules, procedures and operations with some previous training or experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 508-951-3557.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers