DC international non-profit organization is looking for a Charity Relations Associate to support their busy Global Giving team! Organization is mission-driven with a passion for service.
Responsibilities of the Charity Relations Associate will include:
- Corresponds regularly with domestic and international organizations to facilitate the grant eligibility application process.
- Assists with maintaining multiple online data systems with charity eligibility profiles and documentation.
- Reviews Standard and Enhanced domestic grantee applications, in conjunction with organization's policies and procedures, and evaluates and designates risk level of grantees.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of regulations and laws affecting international grantmaking.
- Reviews monthly grant suggestions for technology partners.
- Maintains knowledge of, and puts into practice, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing practices and regulation.
- Answers validation-related queries directed to organization's general email inbox.
Requirements of the Charity Relations Associate:
- 1-2 years+ of administrative support, international experience (Peace Corps, foreign language/service, travel, etc.)
- An interest in development, corporate social responsibility, and/or charitable giving.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
This is an entry level position for someone looking to gain professional experience in a mission-oriented non-profit office setting!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers