Title: Graduate Services Assistant
Status: Part Time, Temporary
Reports to: Graduate Services Program Coordinator
DESCRIPTION: AACPM is a small, educational non-profit. The Office of Graduate Services is responsible for the operation of the podiatric clerkship and residency programs. The Graduate Services Assistant provides comprehensive, high-quality clerical support to the Office of Graduate Services and excellent customer service to applicants, hospital residency programs, and medical schools.
AACPM staff members are currently working remotely. The successful candidate for this position will begin work remotely with the possibility of transfer to AACPM's office in the future.
• Provides primary customer and clerical support the residency application and interview program and secondary clerical support to the clerkship program. May also provide clerical support to an advisory council and committee responsible for these programs.
• Serves as the primary contact for external customers of the Office of Graduate Services by replying to general email and phone inquiries. Transfers and escalates inquiries as directed and required.
• Provides customer support for websites, including assisting applicants, colleges, and programs with navigating the website, answering questions, scheduling interviews, making reservations, and conducting basic troubleshooting.
• Drafts email and other communications and reminders to programs, applicants, and colleges regarding processes and deadlines and assures their timely distribution.
• Maintains departmental records.
• Processes incoming departmental mail and payments.
• Assists with communications, projects, surveys, and assignments as required.
• Reviews, proofs, and comments on departmental websites, documents, and communications. Makes corrections as necessary.
• Other duties as required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
• Detail and customer-service oriented and well-organized.
• Able to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload, and meet deadlines. Capable of communicating in a professional and pleasant manner.
• Able to work both independently and as a team member.
• Timely in communicating project progress and obstacles to supervisor.
• Able to follow established procedures.
1. Associate degree with 1 year of administrative experience or a high school diploma (or equivalent) with 2-3 years of administrative experience.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
3. Some knowledge and experience with Microsoft Access, HTML, and web design preferred.
4. Ability to operate standard office equipment.
IF QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED, PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers