compensation: $19 - $23 per hour
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a trade association in Washington, DC is seeking a long term temporary Administrative Assistant to join their General Counsel!
* A Bachelor's degree is required for this role.
* 2-3+ years of administrative and programmatic experience.
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to quickly prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
* Excellent writing skills are required.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Excellent communication skills are required.
* Scheduling meetings and drafting correspondence.
* Writing, reviewing and editing documents.
* Assisting with adjudication paperwork.
* Provide additional special project support as needed.
* Provide logistical support to the department and assist with research and outreach
This is a long-term temporary role, with the possibility of going permanent, which pays $19-$23/hour. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented and looking to work in a professional environment. If this sounds like a good role for you, please submit your Microsoft Word resume today!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)