compensation: $50000 - $60000 per year
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, an international nonprofit think tank, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Managing and Executive Assistant in their office in Washington, DC!
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- At least 3-5+ years of high level executive support experience, previous experience scheduling on Capitol Hill is a plus.
- Excellent organization, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and proactively solve problems as needed.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage an extremely busy daily schedule for the Managing and Executive Director
- Handle complex, multi-destination travel arrangements, including: air travel, hotel, and car reservations and associated itineraries.
- Manage tools and platforms for program and project management
- Assist with event planning and management
- Track and process expenses using Concur.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
This is a temporary opportunity with the possibility to become a permanent position and pays between $22/hour- $27/hour, and would convert between $50K-$60K, depending on experience. If you have experience supporting C-level executives and are interested in temporary work, apply today with your MS Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)