compensation: Competitive Base or Bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DialogueDirect is growing our fundraising team with a driven communicator who has a desire to align their relationship building skills on behalf of world-renowned charity partners. The best candidate will help drive the mission to change the way America gives, one conversation at a time!
• Upholds company values: Community, Integrity, and Opportunity.
• Exemplifies strong work ethic, attitude, and student mentality.
• Thrives in a team of high performance and is results driven.
• Communicates effectively and handles rejection with professionalism.
• Has transferrable skills in sales, fundraising, promotions, or hospitality.
The Washington, DC team is looking for this ideal candidate to work on behalf of charity partners: ChildFund International, Natural Resources Defense Council, and Save the Children.
These respected partners and worthy causes call for a committed team member who can fulfill the following role expectations:
• Approach and conduct conversations with people in public, outdoor sites.
• Maintain consistent fundraising performance.
• Engage in team trainings and execute feedback quickly.
• Work full time hours.
• Leadership Development Training
• Travel Opportunities (US and International)
• Competitive Pay
• Signing Bonus
• 20+ PTO Days
• Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
• 401K Plan
• Health/Wellness Reimbursement
We welcome candidates who are committed to learning a new skill set and growing within the organization to apply. Our team looks forward to meeting strong professionals and making this impact, together.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers