The John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is seeking enthusiastic part-time telephone agents. As an agent, you will sell season tickets for National Symphony Orchestra and Washington National Opera. Spend your workday talking with customers about a season filled with Music, Dance, and Drama. Hiring immediately.
QR Code Link to This Post
• A flexible work schedule
• A professional work environment with offices at the Kennedy Center main campus
• Compensation including hourly + commission + production-based bonuses
• Complimentary tickets to performances
• Successful sales/telephone experience is a plus
• Must be enthusiastic about the performing arts and an engaging conversationalist
• Availability of between 16 and 30+ hours per week within our scheduled shift times:
o Monday evening - Thursday evening
o Friday afternoon/evening
o Saturday morning
o (additional afternoon shifts are also available and will be discussed during the interview process)
In addition to the sales agent position, a management position may also be available for the right candidate who also fulfills the above requirements, after a successful initial period of employment.
To apply, telephone Joachim at 202-416-8491. When leaving a message, please let me know why you are the ideal candidate.