compensation: $42K and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Is your dream job working for a mission-drive non-profit? We are actively recruiting for a recent college grad with excellent skills and some traditional office experience to join this amazing social justice oriented non-profit . Must be very organized and have strong attention to detail. This position includes assisting with all of the tasks associated with successful program: scheduling, correspondence, working with donors and clients. Great communication skills, both written and verbal is an absolute must!
A candidate that catches our eye:
* Has exceptional computer skills, especially Word, Excel, Outlook - Raiser's Edge is a plus!
* Is motivated, dependable, punctual, and has a professional demeanor
* Is extremely well organized with a great attention to detail
* Has excellent communication skills
* Has the ability to handle multiple projects at once!
This is a great work environment - staff is committed to an important social justice, anti-poverty mission. If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity to make a difference, please reply back with your resume today! Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers