Is your dream job working for a mission-drive non-profit? We are actively recruiting for a recent college grad with excellent skills and some traditional office experience to join this amazing social justice oriented non-profit . Must be very organized and have strong attention to detail. This position includes assisting with all of the tasks associated with successful program: scheduling, correspondence, working with donors and clients. Great communication skills, both written and verbal is an absolute must!
QR Code Link to This Post
Skype or Zoom interviews available!
A candidate that catches our eye:
* Has exceptional computer skills, especially Word, Excel, Outlook - Raiser's Edge is a plus but not a requirement.
* Is motivated, dependable, punctual, and has a professional demeanor
* Is extremely well organized with a great attention to detail
* Has excellent communication skills
* Has the ability to handle multiple projects at once!
This is a great work environment - staff is committed to an important social justice, anti-poverty mission. If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity to make a difference, please reply back with your resume today! Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.