Is This Your Dream Job? The Resident Assistant works directly with a population of women experiencing chronic homelessness. This position will provide support to the women by building rapport and enforcing program rules. Available shifts are 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am, Sun-Thurs or Tues-Sat.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 1+ year of experience directly serving vulnerable populations required
· Familiarity with populations experiencing homelessness and/or mental illness required
· Experience in residential facility preferred
· Has a warm, compassionate demeanor and serves with care
· Crisis management skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Develop rapport with each resident through routine contact and communication
· Ensuring residents complete their daily tasks and follow program rules
· Provide administrative assistance to residents
· Conduct regular room checks for cleanliness and rule compliance
· Respond to residents immediate needs and help resolve conflicts
· Communicate with staff for general office needs
· Immediately report serious incidents and respond appropriately to other resident needs
· Participate in all-staff meetings and trainings as required
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume with your application
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers