compensation: $15/hr Lodging is provided, Meals are provided/covered, and fuel is covered employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Logistics company specializing in post-natural disaster recovery efforts. We provide business continuity and logistics services for telecommunication and energy companies during large power outages and emergency situations. I am looking for qualified individuals with strong problem-solving and multitasking skills for Admin and General Labor at both our home office and for field operations--those locations will depend on wherever a storm may hit.
Because of the dynamic and time-sensitive nature of the work, availability is important! The rate is $15 an hour. Lodging is provided, Meals are provided/covered, and fuel is covered. This is a contract position.
Job duties included:
- Ensuring employee hours are up to date
- Managing pivot reports
- Managing reimbursements and approval for all receipts
- Managing, securing, and tracking of all rental vehicles and necessary equipment
- Collaborating with state and local governments for waiving fines and tolls
- Management and oversight of all credit cards
- Activating and tracking all personnel
- Updating and inputting all new and existing personnel information into the database
- Communicating with contractors and vendors
- Generating a bill for the client
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and Google Docs
- Skill in exercising mature judgment, making decisions, and responding to time-sensitive situations
- Must have valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must legally be allowed to work in the US
For those that can work around the time-sensitivity/availability, this is a great opportunity, especially being local. Please email a copy of your resume if interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers