CPA Firm needs an organized and efficient Administrative Assistant.
We are looking for an individual with:
• 2+ years of administrative experience (experience in tax preferred)
• Strong written and oral communication
• Outstanding customer service and administrative skills
• Excellent Phone Skills
• The ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
• The Ability to follow guidelines and direction
• Excellent time and attendance commitment
• Maturity, Sense of Responsibility, a good team player (This is a Must)
•Willingness to learn new skills
The Administrative Assistant will take on the following tasks:
• Reception (Front Desk) included but not limited to: greeting clients, answering phones, scheduling and confirming appointments, checking mail, ordering supplies, ensuring a clean and presentable office at all times
• Support operations and tax teams with projects such as: assembling tax returns, scanning client information, and other administrative duties.
•Provide assistance with accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Running firm errands as needed
• Assist Tax Accountants as needed
Please respond to this post with your resume and someone from our office will contact you soon!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers