DC-area Membership Association is looking for a Membership & Administrative Coordinator to join its busy team! This role will serve as the first contact for members which requires utmost professionalism at all times. Member base is comprised of high net-worth individuals as well as corporations and private businesses.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Front Desk responsibilities; greet people, answer phones, assist with meetings and scheduling
- Management of member information by phone, email, fax, etc.
- Represent Association's standards and industry best practices in communication processes
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure member satisfaction
- Contribute to and plan content for various events
- Ensure member loyalty and retention through world-class member customer service and member engagement in Association's products and services
Ideal candidate will have:
- 0-2 years+ of administrative/customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent communication and writing skills - the candidate will correspond directly with members and affiliates
- Individuals who have experience in customer-facing roles (retail, banking, hospitality) have been very successful in this role
- High energy, strong work ethic and great attention to detail are also a MUST!