compensation: $54K+ and great benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great opportunity to join this highly successful, progressive, forward-thinking international technology company looking to expand into the US market. Based in London, this company provides IT Infrastructure, datacenter, networking and security solutions and the services required to design, deliver and support these solutions onsite or in the cloud.
Join this growing team in a key role to work with senior management to help develop and maintain relationships with key strategic vendors and distributors. Working closely with the UK Account Management Team, this position will assist with the full sales cycle from customer quotations and order management through delivery. This is not a sales job – this position assists the sales team to be effective at their jobs!
Must be able to travel to the UK for training and periodically throughout the year (1 - 2 times per year.)
This business has two key principles - outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction - and offers a well-balanced, employee friendly work environment.
Conduct Sales Administration duties:
• Prepare customer quotations
• Process client orders on internal system and track through delivery
• Interact regularly with customers with updated deliver schedule
• Manage all logistics: tracking ETA, data center notifications, stock allocations and proof of deliveries
• Track and record delivery charges and local sales tax
• Develop and maintain relationships with key partners to gain an understanding of their business and service capabilities
Work closely with partners
• Confirm stock volumes and lead times
• Support as required: opportunity registration, stock allocation and delivery of product/services
- Play a key role on promoting the company’s brand and reputation in US
- Manage the day-to-day office administrative functions
• Bachelor’s degree
• High level of professionalism
• Good understanding of the technology industry, and ideally have 3+ years’ experience working within it
• Proficient at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiar with CRM applications
• Organized, resourceful and possess good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously with initiative and motivation to drive business forward
• Strong time management skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of evaluating a situation and make a decision based on sound reasoning
• Remain calm when under pressure
• Positive, “Can do” attitude a must
• Must be able to travel (to train in London and to visit home office once or twice a year)
If you are qualified and interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please submit your resume today. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers