compensation: $50K+ and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
One of the UK’s most successful technology solutions company’s providing IT Infrastructure, datacenter, networking and security solutions onsite or in the cloud, is experiencing sustained growth and expanding its global capabilities. Having had a successful start to their US adventure, they are looking to expand their team.
As a US Sales Administrator, based out of the Bethesda MD office, you’ll be responsible for supporting the growing sales and operations. Working closely with the Account Management team, you’ll assist with the full sales cycle, from customer quotations, order management through to solution delivery. You will play a key role in ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and developing local relationships with key, strategic partners. This is not a sales job – this position assists the sales team to be effective at their jobs!
Please be aware that working in a different time zone to the UK, you’ll need to use your own initiative and make some decisions without having immediate communication with the UK.
Because this business is based on two key principles - outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction, they provide a well-balanced, employee friendly work environment.
• Build customer quotations, using vendor bid management portals and other available P&A tools.
• Work closely with partners to understand their stock volumes and lead times.
• Interact regularly with customers to keep them updated on their delivery schedules.
• Build and develop a strong understanding of numerous vendor-opportunity registration processes.
• Process orders on internal systems and follow them through to completion.
• Manage logistics including order tracking, datacenter notifications, stock allocation and PODs.
• Track and record all delivery charges and local sales tax.
• Develop relationships with key partners to understand their service capabilities.
• Play a key role in promoting their brand and reputation in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree
• High level of professionalism
• Good understanding of the technology industry, and ideally have 3+ years’ experience working within it
• Organized, resourceful and possess good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously with initiative and self-motivation to drive business forward
• Strong time management skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of evaluating a situation and make a decision based on sound reasoning
• Remain calm when under pressure
• “Can do” attitude a must
• Must be able to travel (to London to visit home office once or twice a year)
If you are qualified and interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please submit your resume today. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers