favorite this postExecutive Assistant - $70K-$78K - Washington, DC (Washington)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, an executive search firm in Washington, D.C., is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their office!
* A Bachelor's degree is preferred for this role
* 5+ years of high level executive support experience required; project management experience preferred
* Excellent organization, time management and scheduling skills
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and proactively solve problems as needed
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong oral and written communication
* Manage all schedules, agendas, and meetings for one Partner and one Consultant
* Liaise between vendors and facilities team
* Handle all travel arrangements, including: air travel, hotel, car and other reservations as needed
* Track and process expenses on a monthly basis
* Manage client information in CRM databases
* Organize all internal meetings, including conference room scheduling and catering needs
* Assist with preparing all meeting and project materials
* Other duties as assigned
This is a direct hire role paying a salary between $70K-$78K, depending on experience. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted role, please apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.