Public Policy Think Tank in DC is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to support their Program Manager and provide support for the digital library. This position is responsible on a daily basis for providing administrative support to staff and scholars and other general office tasks. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet incoming visitors and callers
- Answer incoming inquiries, direct to appropriate contact, ensure messages and faxes are properly disseminated.
- Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support: including maintaining office space schedules, securing food and supplies, copying and faxing.
- Responsible for managing supplies and maintaining storage area.
- Prepare reimbursements and expense reports using the on-line system.
- Draft and answer correspondences and emails based on knowledge of supervisor's preferences.
- Act as a liaison between the library and related departments.
- Instruct users in the use of library catalog and other information resources
- Collect and maintain statistics for digital library
Ideal candidate will have an Associate's or Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of administrative experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are key along with the ability to adapt and multi task in a busy environment. This is a great opportunity for a recent grad looking to gain more office experience or a graduate student looking for a long term job while in school.
Solo per titolari Le agenzie di lavoro sono pregate di non contattare questo candidato.
NON contattateci con servizi o offerte non richiesti