QR Code Link to This Post
|*** Candidates outside of the San Francisco Bay Area must be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area. Relocation assistance will be offered and compensation is extremely competitive. ***|
We are looking for a personal assistant to support a super cool high profile executive with a real track record of success. The best part is that not only is she super cool, she is super NICE –– genuinely an all-around awesome person to work with. So if you’re interested in the immense personal satisfaction that comes from helping someone brilliant always be her best self, this could be opportunity for you.
You are someone with great taste and even greater judgement –– because amazing taste is only valuable here if it’s combined with amazing execution. This means that depending on the day you could be going from Personal Assistant to Estate Manager to Party of the Year Event Coordinator to God of Calendars to World Travel Planner and beyond. AKA Whatever Needs to Get Done ASAP Behind the Scenes.
The right person for this role cares about what they do and how they do it and when they do it –– a sense of urgency is key. You are energetic and enthusiastic, with an innate ability to connect with people across all levels and all walks of life. You should enjoy working independently and figuring out how to get things done even if you’ve never done them before. You’ve never met a problem you couldn’t solve –– resourceful might as well be your middle name.
The bottom line is that we need someone who sweats the small stuff –– so if that’s you, we want to talk to you.
- Anticipating the needs of the executive and constantly/consistently staying two (or ten!) steps ahead.
- Keeping the executive’s schedule on track and managing her complex, ever-changing, and often challenging calendars.
- Triaging heavy flow of emails into inbox, including drafting correspondence, prioritizing what needs to be accomplished, and streamlining task management.
- Booking domestic AND international travel arrangements, including hotels, flights (commercial, charter, private), car services, restaurants, and more.
- Planning and executing large scale events, parties, and other frequent social gatherings.
- Building and nurturing relationships with people across all levels and all walks of life.
- Coordinating with contractors and vendors to take care of the expansive home.
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and handling private information with utmost discretion.
- Taking high-level, potentially vague assignments and filling in the blanks.
- Staying on top of and tracking progress of various projects.
- Following-up and following-through on all action items.
*** Candidates outside of the San Francisco Bay Area must be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area. Relocation assistance will be offered and compensation is extremely competitive. ***
- Happy and hardworking, with an energetic and enthusiastic personality.
- Positive attitude –– no project is too big or too small and no problem is above or beneath you.
- Natural affinity and ability for details –– you triangulate and triple-check everything.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty (sometimes literally).
- Dedicated to planning ahead, yet nimble when faced with unexpected changes.
- Polished and professional presence, with outstanding written communication skills.
- Extremely proactive and productive; self-starter and self-motivated.
- Methodical and meticulous mentality. Dedicated and diligent.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- At least three to five years of work experience (either jobs or internships).
- CANDIDATES WITH BACKGROUND IN PRODUCTION ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Experience in relevant positions is strongly preferred, e.g. in a role such as Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Event Planner, Event Coordinator, Production Assistant, Operations Manager, Chief of Staff, Administrative Assistant, Research Assistant, Office Manager, Project Manager,, Community Manager, Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Client Relations Manager, Business Development Manager, Merchandising Assistant, Designer Assistant, Editorial Assistant, etc.
Please apply ASAP via the link below: