Research Assistant - Statistics Degree Needed (Washington, DC)
compensation: $18 - $20/hour depending on education and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Excellent opportunity to work on a project at a large, well-respected social sciences research organization. Must have a degree in statistics or economics, masters degree preferred.
This contract position will start in early summer, end date is unknown. You will be working on data analysis of complex sets of data. This project is full time and you will get experience with with top notch statisticians. Great experience and great resume builder while working in a highly intellectual environment!
• Use detailed specification documents to quality control accurate reports based on user requirements
• Use documented logic to query the data for any discrepancies
• Ability to calculate minimal data analysis such as data aggregate averages
• Conduct rigorous quality assurance checks on data integration for paper and online reports across multiple clients
• Be able to cross-check paper reports with online databases and by utilizing Excel for accuracy and soundness to encompass all stages of the report analysis cycle.
Master's degree in Statistics or other data related field. Must have direct experience with STATA or SPSS or SAS.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Proficient in Adobe Acrobat PDF
• Must be highly detail oriented
• Some experience with data analysis in business professional environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume asap and please be sure to indicate your immediate availability. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers