Tejjy Inc. is looking to build on its growth with the addition of an Office Administrator with experience in the AEC industry (preferred).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage agendas/appointments for upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mails, mail, etc.)
-Support book keeping procedures (processing payroll and managing invoicing system)
-Create, update, and maintain company database for company records (certifications, time sheets, etc.)
-Draft and submit proposals as needed
-Assist Colleagues when needed
- Cold calling and sending follow-up emails (approximately 10-15 per day)
-Associate degree required (Bachelor's Degree preferred) with 2+ year's experience as Office Administrator in the AEC industry (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Quick-books, and CRM (Zoho Preferred)
- Must be available to work full-time hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm EST (REQUIRED)
HR Manager - Tejjy Inc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities