compensation: Pay Rate depends entirely on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to fill the position of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE and WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT for a Commercial Service Contractor located in Silver Spring/White Oak Maryland area. We are a casual office environment with a lot of growth opportunities. Previous experience in office work or have worked as an administrative assistance is helpful, but not absolutely necessary.
Applicant's will start Part-Time 20 to 25 hours per week and become Full-Time 35 to 40-hours per week position after 90-days or training. The intent is for this applicant/position to start as a Part-Time employed position advancing to Full-Time as experience dictates. Hours of operations are generally determined by our client’s needs. However, the office hours for this position will be between 7:00 AM to as late as 6:00 PM. The work schedule for this Full-Time position begins at 7:00 AM until 3:00 PM and occasionally as late as 5 or 6 PM.
We are looking for a “Young, Strong, Honest, Reliable, Crystal-Clear Speaking administrative person who can take directions from our office manager, owner and technicians and able to Pass Urine Drug Testing.
Responsibilities include about anything you would expect to find working in a small business office environment. Complete task requested by the office manager and owner, along with handling incoming calls, coordinate with outside technician’s and customer's, data entry, warehouse inventory, receive incoming deliveries, assisting office manager with daily tasks, payables, receivables, credit cards, work requests, and respond to customers and vendors inquiries, etc.
We are looking for an applicant with Crystal-Clear English and Spanish skills who is Young, Strong, Healthy, Dependable, Honest, Intelligent, Personable person who lives near our Silver Spring, Maryland facility. Must hold a valid Maryland driver’s license and have reliable transportation to allow for prompt daily arrival to our office – warehouse! The applicant for this position must be self-motivated and does NOT require being micromanaged for routine task. Successful applicant must be capable of providing a high level professional excellences in customer service with grammatically correct correspondence including email and letter writing.
Other requirements that are germane to be considered for the Entry Level Administrative Office and Warehouse Assistant position includes but not limited to the following:
1. Understand, Speak and Write Crystal Clear English and Spanish.
2. Live close to our Silver Spring, MD facility.
3. US Citizen, Green Card or Work Visa.
4. Have a valid Maryland Driver’s License with a good drivers record and dependable transportation.
5. Proficient with computers, copiers, scanners, faxes, and well versed with Microsoft Windows 10.
6. Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook, and other general software programs.
(provide a list of other software you are familiar or have used)
7. MUST BE Very Detailed oriented, excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
9. Having prior office administrative experience is a PLUS.
10. Having Dispatching experience is a PLUS.
11. Ability to drive small trucks or vans is a PLUS.
12. Able to start working within approximately one week.
13. Able to pass urine drug testing as insurance company requirements
Full-Time employees receive company benefits after 90-days, including paid holidays, vacation, sick days, personal days, medical, vehicle allowance, etc.
1. Pay Rate depends entirely on experience. Starting Rates from: $15.00 to $20.00 per hour.
2. To be considered for this job opportunity you must include with your resume:
3. How much is the minimum you must earn per hour to start work?
4. How much must you earn after the 90-day training period when you become Permanent Full-Time employed?
SPECIAL NOTES or REQUIREMENTS:
1. This is a Part-Time position to start and becomes permanent a Full-Time position after 90-day training.
2. Must be able to start working within the next 5 to 7 working days.
3. Must live reasonably close to Silver Spring, MD and have a driver’s License along with dependable transportation.
4. Must be able to understand, speak and write both English and Spanish clearly and distinctly!
5. Must include with your RESUME your hourly pay requirements while being trained for 90-days.
6. Must include with your RESUME your hourly pay requirements AFTER being trained when you become a
Permanent Full-Time employee after 90-days.
7. Applicant will be required to engage in a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement when hired.
Email Resume to: DHSInc@mail.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers