compensation: $47K+ and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A professional services organization is seeking a smart, articulate, responsible, computer savvy, career-driven, go-getter to be the center of our growing team. We are actively seeking an experienced, well-organized Administrative Assistant looking to grow their career with a successful, progressive organization that cares about providing a diverse, inclusive and work-life balance friendly environment.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3+ years of experience in an administrative position preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with a variety of processes such as: meeting planning, report and correspondence preparation, calendar management and scheduling, travel preparation
• Ability to maintain an organized and updated filing system for correspondence, including documents, publications, and reference materials.
• Being prompt, reliable, and ready to represent the company with the utmost professionalism.
To learn more about this great opportunity to join an employee-friendly, progressive company, apply today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers