Administrative Assistant, Professional Development (Washington, DC)
compensation: 44k plus generous benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Professional Development Administrative Assistant - for prominent global law firm in Washington, DC.
This position supports the professional development team and will support attorney performance evaluation, professional development processes and trainings, tracking evaluation completion, scheduling meetings, and analyzing data for evaluation processes.
Duties for this position include:
• Serve as administrator for continuing legal education database; assist with CLE administration and record-keeping for DC office attorneys
• Back up administrator for attorney evaluation software; updating the database when necessary.
• Assist with lawyer development programs.
• Assist with the mentoring program.
• Makes updates to the Professional Development intranet website.
• Collect and maintain spreadsheet data on associate profiles and associate departures.
• Schedule welcome meetings for incoming associates with Professional Development Managers.
• Process department budget requests.
• Schedules all Professional Development meetings for DC associates.
• Provide general administrative support for the Professional Development Team as needed, including preparing business correspondence and other documents, coordinating meetings and travel, etc.
Bachelor's degree required, 1-2 years of successful administrative experience in a fast paced, professional environment (law firm experience a plus). Strong interpersonal, and written communication skills. Proficiency with MS Office. Attention to detail; ability to prioritize and multi-task. Strong client service orientation. Prior experience working with a database; ideally an HR or learning management system.
Salary 44k plus generous benefits and paid OT.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers