An established construction firm is looking for a fully bilingual, Spanish/English, Administrative Assistant to join the team at their NE DC office location. The AA works closely with the Executive Assistant to the President helping to ensure smooth and safe office operations. It is a fast-paced, detail-oriented role best suited for a candidate who is confident working independently and willing to jump in on any project. This opportunity is temp-to-hire and is available immediately.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Managing processes such as mail distribution, filing, scanning, and staff PTO tracking
• Maintaining event calendar and registering staff for events/conferences
• Providing back-up to both the EA and Receptionist
• Assisting with other special projects for the President
• High school diploma required
• Bilingual in Spanish and English; native or near native fluency in both languages required
• 2-3 years of relevant office experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036