Are you tired of working late into the evening or a weekend? Are you not being appreciated? When is the last time you were told THANK YOU at the end of the day?
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring a Dental Receptionists for our practice located in the K Street NW Corridor. This is a full-time position. Our ideal Dental Receptionist will have 1- 2 years' experience working in a dental office; and a friendly outgoing person who will engage our patients. This position offers a competitive salary, plus benefits!
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
• Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
• Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
• Answering Telephones
• Scheduling Appointments
• Maintaining Appointment Book
• Confirming Appointments
• Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
• Register Patients, verifying benefits and direct interaction with insurance companies on claims
• Post charges and payments to patient accounts
• Checking voicemail on a daily basis
• Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
• 1 - 2 years' experience working in a dental office, strongly preferred
• Knowledge of insurance plans (HMO/PPO), a plus
• Experience answering telephone
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Data entry experience
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
• Dental services
• Paid time off
• 401k to name a few
Our hours are Monday through Friday with no evening and weekend hours. Practice is conveniently located to two (2) metro lines. Great compensation package for the right individual. Immediate position available. Please put in the subject line "Teeth" or in the beginning or your email response for any potential correspondence
Please send your resume, cover letter and 2 references when applying.