compensation: $16 or based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Job Description:
Commercial Construction company is on the hunt for an amazing person to join our team! We are a local, well established construction company. We have a tight-knit team and we are looking for the right person to join our family business. You will be our receptionist and assist office personal with office tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate is a friendly, punctual, dependable, professional, hard working, patient oriented individual who is a team player and can multitask. Candidates who are proactive, have great customer service, and can take initiative are strongly preferred.
• Experience in word, excel, & PowerPoint
• Happy sincere phone voice
• Able to create spreadsheets
• Good writing skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks throughout the day
• Follow through is a must
• Someone who is proactive and looks for solutions
• Experience using SAGE 100 (A plus)
• Bilingual English & Spanish (A plus)
8 hour shift
Typical start time: 8am - 4:30pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers