Denae Judd Properties, an award winning and top producing Real Estate team, is looking for driven individuals who are resourceful, fast learners, have great research skills and are dependable. This person loves building, implementing, and managing multiple systems with minimal supervision, can quickly accomplish tasks the right way the first time, every time and provides a positive working environment. You'll be detail oriented, possess excellent written/verbal communication and proofreading skills, be tech savvy (social media skills, and ability to quickly learn and navigate various online software platforms) and client focused.
In this position you'll have your hands in many things so you'll need to like change and variety. You'll take on several 'roles' so you'll love details and creating effective systems to more efficiently juggle multiple projects and tasks at the same time. The right individual can make decisions quickly and demonstrate results with their main goal always being growth: of themselves, their team, and the results of the company.
Much of the role will be supporting in real estate related tasks while simultaneously helping the lead agent expand and grow the vision of the company; think media production, online marketing, events, etc.
We have high standards and expectations with a work hard - play hard mentality. We are driven by goals and we celebrate as a team so culture is very important to us.
- Transaction management to include tracking timelines, managing and coordinating with vendors, acting as a liaison between lead agent and clients, etc.
- Listing management, ensuring all properties are marketed properly (brochures, videos, MLS input, social media posts, etc)
- Build, implement and manage systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support to help the team operate efficiently
- Create marketing events and client experiences that entice new customers and expand our database
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers that will ensure positive client satisfaction and 5-star ratings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from the lead agent to organize the workflow and reduce inefficiencies
- Support in helping with other tasks and items that may arise as needed
- Real Estate administrative experience preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience helpful
- Able and willing to obtain real estate license within 90 days (this is not a sales position but a license will be required to properly handle certain tasks).
- Exceptional proofreading skills and detail-orientation required
- High degree of emotional intelligence required