Now seeking a Property Manager who has supported a 100+ units community.
QR Code Link to This Post
Must have strong knowledge of Landlord Tenant law, Yardi software, LIHTC program preferred.
Must have strong background with collections and customer service.
A minimum of 3+ years experience.
RESPONSABILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Preparation, oversight and review of annual budgets and operating expense reconciliation and estimates.
• Preparation and review of monthly financials and ownership reports.
• Administration of preventative maintenance programs.
• Liaison between the client and the organization.
• Oversee accounts payable and collections.
• Involvement with leasing activity includes new leases and renewals.
• Involvement with tenant improvement and capital improvement projects.
• Provide value engineering and value enhancement insight to the properties.
• Mentor, train and manage a team of Property Managers (may include on-site staff).
• Must have 3+ years Property Manager experience in a highly professional conventional and tax credit property.
• Experienced with Facility Operations.
• Must have DC and/or MD court circuit experience.
• Preferred Advanced with MS Office and Excel.
• Preferred experience supporting Office and Accounting procedures
• Strong research and problem solving skills
• Excellent Customer Service working high volume inbound calls and multiple phone lines
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Yardi Voyager experience preferred.
Note: Carefully read the Minimum Qualifications and special requirements, and if you do not meet them, understand that you cannot be considered for this job. Positions might require working during a weekend and holidays.
Please e-mail or fax resumes to 703.893.3273. EOE.